WOV’s Insectarium: Apple Green Moth

Written and photographed
  • by
  • Vhincci Subia
  • Labeled as , , , , ,

  • NITE VIM |

    A close-up of nighttime’s most active creature

    [Green-Winged Lepidopteran: An apple-green moth adorning the walls during the hours of darkness.]

    This Christmas, I am not going anywhere – but home – to bring you the lights and glitters of the holiday. Here’s what I got first… an alluring moth painted with my favorite apple green color and freckled with some dazzling gold spots and lining.

    Moths are night-flying insects that resemble like a butterfly. Mostly, they are boring, that is, they are hued with the dimmest colors  brown, gray and black. But sometimes they are actually very beautiful. Yes, few of them are like so because they have the most interesting colors (girl’s pink, rare greens, etc.) and fascinating prints ever!

    Highlight And Isolation: This brilliant moth will surely make your eyes flickering excitingly leaving your surrounds black.

    That’s how nature works! Even to the darkest night, they are up to dazzle you…

    12 comments:

    Kim, USA said...

    Wow that is beautiful! I just know that caterpillars are beautiful. Get to find caterpillars Vhince and you'll see they look like a disney cartoon character hehe.

    Vhincci Subia said...

    Kim | What about caterpillars? I think they are not beautiful. I have photographed some but I just don't find them attractive...

    Christian | Lakad Pilipinas said...

    parang nagiging biology lessons na blog mo ah hehe

    Vhincci Subia said...

    Christian | Oo nga eh! Paano ba naman kasi wala akong pera para magtravel... Haha!

    Judy said...

    Hi Vhincci,

    Wow that is a beautiful moth. What a rare capture. I wish I could find photo opportunities.

    Blessings,
    Judy

    Judy said...

    Hi again,

    I meant to say, I wish I could find photo opportunities like the one you found.

    Judy

    Vhincci Subia said...

    Judy | I'm sure you will have some photo ops with better creatures in time... You just have to look around every time...

    LV said...

    That is an outstanding shot of that pretty green butterfly. Trust all is well with you.

    Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

    I haven't heard from you in a long time. I hope things are great and you're still loving your photography talent :)

    lovesports said...

    Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    Indrani said...

    Hi, this one looks beautiful! The green is so radiant.

    clar said...

    beautiful little creature. thanks god for this wonderful creation!!! Sakit.info

    Post a Comment

     
    © January 2011 | World of Vhincci | A Nature, Travel and Photography Blog | Design by Vhincci Subia | Template by Bloggermint